You are a developer with body and soul. You program enthusiastically in the backend. If you have ever come into contact with functional programming languages, this is an advantage. You have found the right balance between innovative technology and tried-and-tested concepts.
You are very familiar with the basic concepts on which various programming languages are based (FP, OOP). The integration of several systems, the design or implementation of APIs, and you’re inspired by the systems under the web stack.
Start of work
Around May 2021
Here we are referring to the technology we use.
Required (knowledge and/or experience)
- Dealing with relational databases
- Elixir (FP) (or comparable)
- GraphQL or REST
- DevOps with Linux/Docker
- Good English knowledge
- High awareness of service and customer orientation
Advantageous (knowledge and/or experience)
- Good German knowledge
- GraphQL and REST
- Komplex build- and deployment pipelines
- Distributed systems
- Gitlab CI
- PHP (OOP) or comparable
- Redis (or other KV-Storages)
- RabbitMQ (or other Message-Broker)
- Vue.js / React / Angular
- Conception & development of microservices, applications and APIs (REST and GraphQL) under PHP, Elixir or other languages
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Communication with team & customers in English (and German)
- Supporting our customers in achieving their goals
- Annual wages between CHF 70,000 and 100,000
- Freely selectable equipment (max. CHF 3,000 / 3 years)
- A workplace with electric high tables
- Drinks & snacks
- First-class coffee from the Bezzera
- Budget for conferences / further training (2,000 CHF / year)
- Kicker table
- Annual team retreat (1 week, off-site)
- Mobility budget (according to the place of residence, maximum SBB GA travelcard)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation
- Remote work possible
- «Open Source Everyday»
If you want to develop yourself in a constantly changing environment and what you are reading appeals to you, we would be very happy to hear from you, even if the profile described above does not apply 100% to you. Register with your application via email@example.com. We will then give you feedback as soon as possible and inform you about how to proceed.
Since we want to communicate directly with interested people, we are not interested in inquiries from recruiters.