Our base is located in the center of the old town, in about 5 minutes walking distance from the central station on an area of about 150 square meters. We have eight fully equipped work stations in place of which just six are permanently in use at the time. Since summer 2018 there is also a kitchen with a dishwasher and a separate meeting room one level above. Besides a Bezzera espresso machine and a nice Garlando deluxe kicker table a comfortable couch, several acoustical measures, well-placed partition walls with naturally felt covers, large plants and a lot of light provide for a pleasant atmosphere.
A fiber connection network (1Gbit/s synchronous) and three access points from Ubiquity also take care of reliable connection speed.
Are you often in town and need a temporary workspace in a prime location? Then you are exactly right here. Just come by or contact Manuela for additional information.
- Neugasse 51 9000 St. Gallen
- Available Seats
- CHF 550.– / Month
- to be discussed
- 1 Gbit/s
Included in the rental price are:
- Own key for unlimited access 24/7
- Fix work station (table electrically adjustable in height) with a comfortable chair
- Drinks, snacks, and coffee at will
- Shared use of the separate meeting room
- Free usage of the entire infrastructure incl. kitchen, fridge, and printer
- Highspeed internet (ethernet/wifi)
The usage of our venue is based on fair use. Whatever is not disturbing is allowed. We talk to each other and take care of people and material.